Thursday, August 8, 2013

87: Mushrooms and Radish Greens


Only a very small part of this is from my share. So sue me. 

I'd picked up mushrooms last week, the morning before I worked my CSA shift and got bonus shrooms, so these had been languishing for a bit. I also needed a snack one day happening by a farmer's market near work, and picked up a nice bunch of radishes. Ate the radishes raw (nom!), saved the greens for a better use. Came up with this.

It's my standard greens + shrooms + quinoa deal. Used a little sweet onion I'd had left over from another use, and threw in some savory as I thought it would go well.


It did- it was just a little strong. Those leaves are so tiny, I kept convincing myself to add more. It's not bad by any means, just need to restrain myself a bit I guess.

Notes for Improvement:
- Taste before you add more (duh)
- Wash your greens better! These were a little gritty...

No comments:

Post a Comment