Monday, August 26, 2013

110: Swiss Chard Tzatziki

So I don't have pictures for this, whoops. It went out for the party in a less than pretty container and I forgot before I tossed the (meager) leftovers at the end of the night. I do have an actual recipe for you instead :)


Smoky Swiss Chard Tzatziki
(Slightly) adapted from this recipe from Martha Stewart:

- 1 cup stemmed, finely chopped rainbow chard
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, made into a paste with 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp lemon juice

Take the above and mix it all together. So simple. I added the lemon juice right before I put it out, just so it didn't overwhelm everything. Tasted really lovely with a veggie tray, like it should be terrible for you, but isn't, really. Would (and may) do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment