Sunday, August 4, 2013

80: Scallions with some Scrambled Eggs


There is a thing as too much filling. I knew what I was getting into before I added the eggs and decided to go through with it anyway. Wasn't bad but wouldn't do it again. 


Believe it or not this is two scallions, the two purple/red ones from this weeks delivery. I thought they had a slightly stronger flavor than the white ones, but they were white as under that colorful covering so maybe it was all in my head.


I also chopped up a jalapeno (sans seeds) to give it a bit of spice.


The results weren't all that pretty.

Notes for Improvement:
- It was just kind of dry. I think the eggs got overcooked a bit. I could add some cheese next time to hide some of that a bit. Or, you know, not get distracted while cooking.
- As I said before, less scallions

No comments:

Post a Comment