Thursday, October 10, 2013

175: Mustard Greens Salad


I warned you all, did I not? I've found my salad formula and will definitely stick with it. Today's iteration: finely sliced carrots, radishes and apples with mustard greens. The dressing is less complicated than previous versions- just oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. I figured the rest of my add-ins would make up for the sweetness lost from omitting the honey/maple syrup.

I like this salad better fresh, or more mustardy. It also seemed like the dressing drew water out of something in the salad, it was unfortunately thinned out a bit. Still good, just have to be mindful that while better than straight up mixing the salad, the mason jar salad transportation method isn't ideal. Maybe an excuse to buy this?

No comments:

Post a Comment