Monday, July 22, 2013

62: Zucchini Fritters


I might have to start doing this in lieu of bread for breakfast. 

I sleep with the AC on- not blasting, but present and essential. This morning I opened my bedroom door and lo, it was actually comfortable in the living room. I wasn't shellacked in sweat in the time it takes to walk from my bedroom to the bathroom.

So what I do? Make something that requires turning on my oven. Yay! I used and followed this recipe from smitten kitchen. I recommend you do the same.


Didn't change anything, and took her suggestion of over easy eggs to go with it. Cooked those up in some of my basil butter.


Nommy! Runny yolks make everything better.

Notes for Improvement:
- Basil butter was good but I think I had too much on the plate, distracted a bit from the zucchini.
- Work on those over easy egg skills- one was lovely, the second went over. Sadface.

No comments:

Post a Comment